12 Days of Christmas Card Game:
- Each team can choose the movements corresponding to each suit.
- Each team deck will consist of 14 cards. 3 cards of each of the 4 suites and 2 jokers.
- Each team will draw a card for each day and perform the “day” number of reps of the suite indicated on the card. This exercise stays the same for that day for the entire workout.
- One athlete works at a time, however each team can choose how they want to divide the reps.
- Jokers can be given as “gifts” to another team. The giving team chooses one of their movements and gifts the receiving team 25 combined reps of that movement.